WaytoFly.com affiliated with ACS.INC recognizes that all personal information kept by us must be handled and protected with the utmost care. Therefore, we will follow the basic policy stated below.
- WaytoFly.com shall maintain a (Personal Information Manager) in each section to oversee the protection of personal information. WaytoFly.com shall use personal information only for the purposes specified, which will be notified to the persons to whom the information pertains.
- WaytoFly.com collects personal information necessary for our service, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, or home address. We may also collect anonymous information on a voluntary basis if it is deemed necessary for your requested service.
- WaytoFly.com may notify your personal information to third parties in limited circumstances, such as when we need to inform airlines of your name or phone number in an emergency.
- WaytoFly.com shall furnish its employees handling such personal information with the necessary and appropriate guidance and supervision through regular training and audits.
- In case you want to inquire about or amend your registered information, WaytoFly.com is prepared to respond to your requests in a proper manner to a reasonable extent after making an identity confirmation.
- WaytoFly.com shall not use personal information in our storage without your explicit consent WaytoFly.com will make a strong effort to further enhance personal information protection systems by regularly reviewing and updating all rules and procedures regarding the handling of personal information, including this policy. In cases such as an accident, however, WaytoFly.com may disclose your personal information if required to do so by police or overseas public authorities.
Purpose to use your personal data WaytoFly.com collects and uses your pe rsonal data on your application to contact you, or provide you with the products and services you have purchased. WaytoFly.com also uses your personal data to research opinions of current services or of potential new services that may be offered, or to inform you of other products or services available from us.
Disclosure, Correction, or Deletion WaytoFly.com will correct any inaccuracies included in your personal data. If you do not want to receive our e-mail messages, newsletters, catalogues, etc, contact us. We will discontinue the service immediately. If you have any inquiries about our handling of your personal information, contact us. On such occasion, after making identity confirmations, we will quickly respond based on a prescribed procedure, to any request to disclose, correct, add or delete your personal information, or to cancel or eliminate it, or to discontinue providing it to third parties. In the event that we cannot comply with all or part of your request, we will fully explain the reason to you.